Thinking of doing an MBA is a tough decision to make, often we have to consider the tuition fee versus the return on investment and the potential career outcome from it. We put together a list of MBA programs and its tuition fee, it is worth knowing that some MBA cost less than $40,000 to complete.
The University of Melbourne remains the most expensive MBA at $85,470 in Australia. The UNSW was second at $81,600 with Macquarie University’s ($80,000) coming in third. RMIT and University of Western Australia rounded out the top five.
The program costs listed are provided as a general guide only. They have been sourced from publicly available information or individual universities and business schools. In relying on the list below potential students should be aware:
- he program costs were sourced in July 2017 for students commencing in 2017 but may change in the future at each school’s discretion; and
- Where schools have not provided full program fees MBA News has made a judgement on the full program costs based on information available. For instance, many schools provide on an indicative annual fee for a program which takes 1.5 years to complete. In these cases we have used current year indicative fees extrapolated over 1.5 years (ie $30,000pa x 1.5 years = $45,000); and
- Current fees for units (variably called courses, subjects, credit points etc) may increase in the future before the completion of your program, increasing the overall cost of your program; and
- The program costs listed may or may not include incidentals like textbooks and other learning materials. In the case of study tours, these additional program costs can be substantial.
- program costs for local students may be different; and
- While all care has been taken to ensure their accuracy please consult your school on your full fee liability before commencing your MBA.