Study in Australia
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!
Australia, a country and a continent in one name. Known by its nickname “Aussie”, it is the world’s smallest continent but 6th for the largest country. Australia is one of the fastest-growing countries. As in October 2019, it ranked 14 for countries with the largest economy with an estimation of 1,376.255 Billion USD according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The country applied a liberal democratic political system that functions as a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy.
Canberra is the capital city of Australia since 1901 and Sydney is its’ largest city.
The country comprises 6 states, which are Victoria, New South Wales (NSW), Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, and Western Australia and 10 territories, 3 which are internal and 7 external. Each of its states and territories has its own constitution that is responsible for police, hospitals, education, and public transport-related.
Why Study in Australia?
- Popular study destination for international students with more than 738,000 students
- Globally recognized higher education with 7 out of 100 world’s top universities
- Easy accessibility for students visa
- Multi-cultural environment
- International students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight
- World-changing research and development
- Better chance at job market upon graduation
- Breath-taking environment
Education in Australia
School education is similar across all Australia with only minor variations between states and territories. School education (primary and secondary) is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 16 (Year 1 to Year 9 or 10).
In Australia, Primary Education begins at the age of 6/7. The program runs for 7/8 years, depending on the state or territory. Most of it adopts the 7 years system, except in South Australia where students had 8 years of primary school. Primary education usually start with Pre-Year 1 to Year 6/Yeat 7.
Articles About Studying in Australia
- Why Australia is the best place to study abroad?
- Top 5 Colleges in Australia, Pathway to Your Dream University
- The Process of Getting a Student Visa to Australia
- Top Courses to Study Based on the Job Market in Australia
- Guide for Every Parent about Schools in New South Wales, Australia
- Five Benefits of Studying at Regional University in Australia
Get In Touch With Us
Exclusive Service, Exceptional You