Management, Sydney (ICMS)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a higher education provider in Australia offers a variety of programs from Diploma, Degree to Postgraduate. ICMS believes that learning should comprise of a solid theoretical foundation along with rigorous industry training for hand-on practical work.
ICMS Achievement and Awards:
- Winner of the 2007 Australian Tourism Award for Excellence in Tourism Education & Training
- The Premier’s Export Award for Education 2006 and 2008
- Two Australian Business Awards in 2009.
Is ICMS the right school for you?
- ICMS is ranked No. 1 in Australia for graduate employability and student professionalism
- ICMS has partnered with a number of top-notch industrial brands including Novotel, Sofitel, Sheraton, Disney and many more. International students who are with this university are encouraged to join their internship program to give a boost to their resume and exposure.
- Strong emphasis on Industry training and mandatorily paid internship for all programs
- A scenic location and amazing campus with a great number of facilities
- Focused in the field of International Business, Tourism and Hospitality Management offers excellent university pathways for their students
- Provides students with various General English programs as an alternative to IELTS to meet the requirements for their academic pathways
Student Life at ICMS
|Campuses||Manly Campus / City Campus (O’Connell Street) / Esplanade Campus (for ASPIRE program)|
Business Management (Accounting)
Business Management (Fashion and Global Brand Management)
Property (Development, Investment & Valuation)
Graduate Certificate in Event Management
Tourism & Hospitality
Graduate Certificate of Business
|Intakes||Feb, May and Sep|
|Student Population||1400 students over 50 countries|
Did you know?
Can’t wait to go to university? Want to study overseas after SPM?
ICMS HAS THE UNIVERSITY PATHWAY FOR YOU!
|8-months Foundation with ASPIRE Institute|
|1-year Diploma with ASPIRE Institute|
|2 years degree program at ICMS or options to transfer to other recognised universities below:|
|University of Wollongong Australia|
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
The University of Newcastle Australia
Western Sydney University
What is the ASPIRE Institute?
Aspire Institute partners with a range of internationally recognised Australian universities and colleges to offer pathways to their bachelor degrees. Aspire pathway diploma graduates can gain direct entry into the second year of one of our partner university or college degree programs.
Top 3 Bachelor degrees to study at ICMS:
|Bachelor of Business Management (Accounting)||This degree combines business, management and accounting studies to help you emerge as a well-rounded accounting professional.||AUD 21, 000*|
|Bachelor of International Tourism||This degree focuses on a range of tourism management considerations from accommodation, food and beverage to government policy, facilities management and sustainability.|
|Bachelor of Property (Development, Investment and Valuation)||This degree focuses on building property managers for their ability to manage complex issues related to real estates such as purchase, sale, leasing, valuation and development.|
*Fees shown is approximate, and sourced from the ICMS website and is subject to change
Scholarship to study in ICMS Australia?
|ICMS International Scholarship|
|International students applying to ICMS|
|Up to AUD 25,000|
Inquire at Excel Education to know more
Exclusive Scholarship Alert for Excel Education students in 2019
International students can get an attractive scholarship offer to ICMS by applying through Excel Education.
Fill out your ICMS application form today! Contact Excel Education here
Further reading: Tips on how to apply for scholarship in Australia 2019
Contact us to find out more
For more stories like this, join the Excel Education community on Facebook
Need help with your uni application? Connect with us here
About Post Author
An international student from Taylor’s University, Manahil Ijaz is a freelance writer from the field of PR and Marketing who indulges in different forms of art including writing, painting and designing. Manahil has a great passion for psychology, English literature and travelling.