About University of Western Sydney
The University is home to several research institutes, including the MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development, Australia-China Institute for Arts and Culture, the Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment, the Institute for Culture and Society, and the Translational Health Research Institute. Each institute enhances the University’s research strengths and expertise in areas such as climate change, water preservation, smart engineering, the changing social aspect and human-machine communication.
The University boasts unique campuses across Western Sydney including Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta and Penrith. Western Sydney University, The College, owned by the University, offers university pathway courses and VET courses at Bankstown, Nirimba and Lithgow.
With a student population in excess of 44,000 and more than 3,000 staff members, Western Sydney University has grown to be one of the largest universities in Australia.
Western Sydney is located in the heart of one of Australia’s fastest growing economic regions, Western Sydney University offers unlimited potential to postgraduate students with the drive, ambition and will to succeed.
Western Sydney University offers students a wide range of traditional disciplines combined with the latest in innovative thinking. Courses are delivered through innovative, relevant, engaging and flexible study options.
When you take on a postgraduate study you need to know it will fit with your career and lifestyle, and you also want to be confident you’ll emerge with usable and recognisable qualifications.
About Master of Business Administration
Duration: 1.5 – 2 Years
Level: Masters Program
Eligibility IELTS: 6.5
Course Fees: $27,400 p.a
Intake: Jan, April, Jun, Sep
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a high-quality generalist management degree
- Program offers specialization in 10 fields of Management studies: Finance and Investment, Management, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Sustainable Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Property, and Information and Coomunications Technology
- The course provides critical core knowledge, essential for a comprehensive understanding of the business environment
- It is an ideal postgraduate program for any individual seeking to gain a greater depth and understanding of the core functions of management and business administration
- It is designed to develop the shills, knowledge and competencies of managers and future managers who conduct business locally and internationally
Specialised Master Course Areas:
|Accounting||Master of Accountancy Master of Professional Accounting|
|Finance||Master of Applied Finance Master of Business Administration/Master of Applied Finance Master of Finance|
|Financial Planning||Master of Financial Planning|
|Human Resource Management||Master of Human Resource Management Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Management Specialisation)|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Master of Business Administration (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)|
|Management||Master of Management Executive Master of Business Administration Master of Business Administration (Management Specialisation)|
|Marketing||Master of Business (Marketing) Master of Business Administration (Marketing Specialisation) Master of Business Analytics|
|Operations Management||Master of Business (Operations Management) Master of Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management Specialisation)|
|Property Investment||Master of Commerce (Property Investment and Development)|
|Property||Master of Business Administration (Property)|
|Sustainable Business||Master of Business Administration (Sustainable Business Specialisation)|
International Student ScholarshipsA range of scholarships are available to support our international students – have a look and see if what might suit you!
Western Sydney University Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
- Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate
- School of Social Sciences & Psychology Postgraduate International Scholarship
- Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) International Scholarship (India)
- Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) International Scholarship – Quarter 4/2017
Western Sydney University Joint Scholarships
- Western Sydney University and Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) Coursework Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarship
- Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR) – John Allwright Fellowship
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship
- Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
- John Monash Scholarships
- Fullbright Postgraduate Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Contact us to find out more
International Student enquiries:
For more stories like this, join the Excel Education community on Facebook
Need help with your uni application? Connect with us here
About Post Author
A freelance writer, graduated from Curtin University, specialises in commercial writing, love travel and enjoy walking on the beach, Michelle also feeds on Psychology and will give away just about anything to cuddle with furry felines.